- 1.Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- 2. What is the purpose of processing your data?
- 3. How long will we keep your data?
- 4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- 5. Is your data communicated to other recipients?
- 6. What rights do you have when providing us with your data?
- 7. How can you exercise your rights?
- 8. What can you do if your rights have not been taken care of?
- 9. Links to other websites
At CEVENTS we are committed to the privacy of our clients, users, contacts, as well as the personnel who provide services with us. Part of our commitment is to be transparent in this matter, which is why we publish this information, in order to duly inform:
- Of your rights and the use of this website BEFORE providing the data;
- Of the measures that guarantee the safeguarding and integrity of the data;
- So that the consent prior to the sending of data by you can be duly substantiated
All of this in compliance with all the legal obligations set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Data Protection (LOPD), in its Development Regulation 1720/2007, of December 21, and in the Regulation European Data Protection Act (RGPD 2016/679), as well as all Spanish and European regulations applicable to this matter.
1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CEVENTS SL B98261001
Plaza Alquería de Culla 4, of. 804, CP 46910 Alfafar (Valencia)
2. What is the purpose of processing your data?
- That you can contact us (through the contact forms)
- To be able to offer you information about news and services that we can provide you now or in the future (either because we have a commercial relationship or because you tell us you want to receive this information).
Once collected, your data becomes part of a treatment to which the corresponding security measures are applied.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected through the web forms will be kept for the duration of your relationship with us: Once the relationship ends, they will remain blocked (we will not process them) in order to comply with possible obligations legal. Later we will proceed to its elimination from our databases.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We can legally process the data that we request from you when you have given us your consent to do so. This is so because you have expressly expressed your consent by activating the box I have read and accept. In the event that you are a client of CEVENTS S.L. we may send you related information, based on legitimate interest.
5. Is your data communicated to other recipients?
The data you enter on the web will not be communicated to other entities, except by legal imperative or to be able to comply with the purpose for which they were provided.
Your data is collected through the forms inserted in our web that is hosted on the servers of the company AXARNET located in SPAIN.
6. What rights do you have when providing us with your data?
They are as follows:
Right to information
you have the right to be clearly informed BEFORE your data is collected about what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where the data has been obtained data and if they are going to communicate it or have communicated it to someone
Right of access
to know what your data is being processed, for what purpose it is processed, where the data was obtained and if they are going to communicate it or have communicated it to someone< /p>
Right of rectification
to modify your inaccurate or incomplete data
Right of deletion
to cancel your inadequate or excessive data
Right of opposition
to prevent your data from being processed or to stop processing it, although only in the cases established by law
Right to limit processing
to request that data processing be suspended in the cases established by law
Right to data portability
to be able to receive your data provided in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to be able to transmit it to another person in charge
Right not to be subject to individualized decisions
so that a decision is not made about you that produces legal effects or affects you based solely on the processing of your data< /p>
7. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise any of your rights you must request it by email including:
- Photocopy of ID (passport or other identity document) or electronic signature.
- Content of the request you make and, if necessary, the supporting documents.
- Address (for notification purposes), date and signature
If you exercise your rights by an expressly designated voluntary representative, you must provide the document or electronic instrument that proves the representation.
In the event that the owner of the data is a minor or incapacitated, the rights will be exercised by their duly accredited legal representative.
8. What can you do if your rights have not been taken care of?
In the event that you consider that we have not satisfied your request, you can submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in the section of its website:
9. Links to other websites